Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Texas

I love Austin in January. It's a nice 75 degrees and sunny. Too bad it takes the winter to get to a livable temperature. So I am posting LOTS of pictures from the trip and here they are.


My family . . . they definitely put all the fun into dysfunctional.


GG Bobbie, we love you. Oh and you got to love cousins, we're just missing one.

The newest addition to the family, Danielle, aka baby Danni.


This is us never wanting our vacation to end.



Poppy's ranch, lots of fun and an opportunity for Travis to bring out his inner cowboy.
Hey, no Brokeback jokes. I think he looks hot.


Train ride at the park and feeding the birds with Grammy.






Digging for Dino bones.

I was creeping closer and closer to get just the right picture of sweet little Dillon. Right before I snapped the shot he
flung a whole shovel full of sand right into my face. Not so funny. I had sand in my hair, on my camera, down my bra, and just about every other place you can imagine.


That's all for now.