Monday, February 25, 2008

Ebay addiction turns sour

So I thought I would get these...


for her...


on Ebay, of course. Nesting dolls are her favorite thing lately and just about the only thing that will get her through church without freaking out. I was the high bidder at $3.00 and I figured I could afford that for the sake of my daughter's happiness. For $3.00 I won't mind if she breaks them, or eats them, or whatever, so I made the bid. In later observation I noticed that it said "shipping not specified." After reading the description below and looking at the details I was informed that the shipping would be, or WILL be, $48.00!!!! I could not believe my eyes, and needless to say I feel sick about the whole thing and will be paying much closer attention in the future, if there even is a future for me on Ebay. What would you do???