September is a great month. Not only does Fall begin, and I love the fall, but I have much more to be thankful for in September. Travis was baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on 9/11/1999 and we were married 9/29/2000, just one short year later. Growing up with many friends that were LDS, and even attending some of the church dances throughout high school, he never felt compelled to pursue the church until that time. What a confirmation of the plan our Heavenly Father has for us, there is a time and place for everything. I had just moved up to Seattle 10months prior to meeting Travis and he was starting the investigation process at the time I met him. I attended his baptism and soon after we became great friends. It didn't take long before that friendship evolved into what would ultimately be my soul mate and the man of my dreams. It's funny that I hadn't seen it all along. I am so thankful for this amazing man that has graced my life and made me a better person, I am so thankful for the sister missionaries and all the people in our university ward that helped him feel secure as his testimony grew in the gospel, without them I don't know that we would be so privileged to live the lives we do today. A more wonderful father there couldn't be. A more perfect husband there surely isn't. I Love you Travis, Happy Anniversaries.