A couple weeks ago Dillon stripped down while getting ready to hop in the shower. I was in my bedroom folding clothes and Travis was getting the water ready. All the sudden Dillon got really excited about something. The conversation went something like this...
Dillon - Hey! I have a ball in here! I have a ball next to my bottom!
Me - (trying to keep my composure)
Travis - Well, Dillon, that's called a testicle and you actually have two of them.
Dillon - Well I'm only holding one right now.
Then just yesterday, while Molly and I were working on a craft in the dinning room, I could here Dillon coughing/gaging. He would do this for a second and then stop and then again and again. I finally called out to him to see what was going on...
Me - Dillon, what's wrong buddy, why do you keep choking?
Dillon - Every time I squeeze this ball it makes my tummy hurt and I feel like I am going to throw up.
Me - Why don't you come in here and show me what it is your talking about.
Dillon - I'm talking about this ball next to my penis. It really hurts when I squeeze it.
Me - (trying not to freak out) Dillon, why do you keep squeezing it, that isn't too good for you.
Dillon - I'm not sure.
What can I say, the boy is curious.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Private Talk
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
11:22 AM