
Definitely NOT my favorite place, however, as luck would have it, I had to be there two Saturdays in a row. Once for a birthday party that Dillon was attending and the next weekend for a birthday party Molly attended. The kids where in Chuck E. heaven! I, on the other hand, was in Chuck E.... well you get my point.
Anyway, after the second party, and on the way home, Dillon was making a comment about one of the "prizes" he claimed with his few tickets and how it was kind of shaped like a heart...
Dillon - My toy is kind of shaped like a heart, I think that's because Chuck E. Cheese loves us.
Molly - Chuck E. Cheese loves everyone in the world Dillon.
Dillon - No he doesn't Molly... he's not Jesus.
(Pause)
Dillon - (while gazing out the window towards the sky in some kind of dream land)
I wish I was Chuck E Cheese.
Now there are many things that Dillon wants to be when he grows up. He wants to be an astronaut, he wants to be in the Air Force (to fly a fighter jet), and in the Navy (to drive a submarine), a doctor, an archaeologist in ancient Egypt, an inventor (mostly of robots and fighting machines), a police officer, and the list goes on and on. Never did I imagine that Chuck E. Cheese would be an addition to this list. I guess there could be worse things than making millions of children happy everyday right?
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Chuck E.
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
6:02 AM