Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Solo in TX


So my best friend Lana (left), whom I grew up with in Austin TX and moved out to WA with after high school, convinced me to meet her in Austin, without our husbands and children, back in March.

I had a FANTASTIC time. We got to catch up with some old friends and spend some quality time with our families. Thanks Lana for convincing me that there are some definite good times to be had away from it all.


My beautiful mother taught me how to make tamales. I need to get a bunch of women over here and get an assembly line going so we can whip up a bunch at once.

etc...



A trip to the farmers market with my bro and his lovely wife and daughter.



This is a picture of my dad with the kids from his visit here just before I went down there to visit. I thought I would throw this one in, just cause it's so cute.


Lana and her nieces on the Congress Bridge waiting to see the bats.

Man, I love this city!