Monday, November 12, 2007

Charlee's 1 year pictures





These are the only two I ordered prints of (above)

So when you find out your pregnant you filter through lots of different emotions.......I am so excited.......what am i completely out of my mind.........I cant wait to hold my baby.......I actually have to give birth to this thing.... Then you go through 9 months of something a bit like brutal torture. Don't worry the good part is yet to come. So after going into labor where not only do you wonder, again, why you got pregnant, you also start to wonder why you are even living. Then the baby comes, they put her in my arms and i look down at what can only be described as perfection. My eyes swell up and my heart pounds as I realize I would do this over, and over, and over again for that very moment when I get to look in her eyes and know she's ours. This past year has been nothing short of wonderful as we watch our baby grow up and develop so much personality. Everyday I count the three blessings that have made our lives complete, our three beautiful children.