Every morning at 7am, if I'm lucky, this is how my day starts.
After an hour or so it's out the door and the transformation is complete.
Dillon had his best friend Dru over today, isn't she a cutie? In the car, on the way to preschool this morning, they were discussing the difference between limos and taxis, as always airplanes came up in the conversation when Dillon asks Dru if she has big airplanes or small airplanes at her house. And, as always, her answer was small airplanes. What a simple life.
Charlee wants so badly to walk. Here she goes. "I think I can do it."
"I'm really doing it."
" I DID IT!!" Charlee can take 8 steps now.
Molly brought home her school pictures today, they are super cute. I'll try to post them tomorrow.
Molly also colored a beautiful picture that was framed and hung in the office at her school. Another parent informed me of this and after going in to view it I was very impressed. When I asked her about it she told me she was trying to make it look romantic, a word she is not fully familiar with yet. When she brings it home I'll post it so you can see it. My sweet little artist.
Hey Sheri and Mike, look what they have done to the house next door, it really looks nice. What a big transformation.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Every Day
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
5:36 PM