Molly welcomed in 6 years of life with a Scooby Doo/Build A Bear SLUMBER party.
Here are some highlights from a super fun party.
The cake I ended up going with. It really was easy to do considering I had Giant Eagle do it for me. It sure was good.
I highly recommend a party at Build a Bear. They really did a great job.
We got Molly the Wizard of Oz Build a Bear outfit collection for her b-day. The girls all dressed up their animals in one of the outfits and tried to put on a play. Zoe was our fearless director.
Scooby Doo attire, a must for every party.
I slept on the couch next to the girls, and believe it or not, they were all asleep by 12:30 and no one woke up until 6:00am. Not to shabby.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Party On
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
10:53 AM