I have been thinking a lot about this brother of mine. You know he used to just pester me all the time, but now I'm thinking maybe he isn't so bad after all.
He takes me and my baby for rides when I ask him too...
He taught me how to jump in mud puddles and drive mommy crazy...
He always lets me play in forts with him, and I really like that...
I get to watch TV with him in his boat...
We take fun rides in the wagon together, but when he is pulling me he does always try to jerk me so I fall and bump my head, I don't really like that...
He even let me wear his knight in shinning armor stuff, that was really cool...
It took me a while to get used to it cause it was kind of hard to see,
But I think I caught on pretty quick.
I love this video of me and my big brother. I think he is trying to talk like I do, I think he sounds pretty silly and that makes me laugh.
Overall, I would say that I am pretty lucky to have such a great big brother, but really that could change at any given moment. So for now,
I Love You Dillon!
Love, Charlee
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Not So Bad
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
8:41 AM