When picking a bike for your kids do you go with long last quality, or economical but possibly temporary fun. I love this bike on sale at the local bike shop on South Taylor road. I often walk over there with the kids and they love checking out the bikes, trikes, unicycles, etc. This bike really is great, however, $$$. I know I could go to Walmart and get a bike for $30, but not only do I miss a chance to support the local business, but I take a risk with low quality and possibly having to replace the bike in the near future. What would you do for a growing, but rough and tumble, four year old boy?
I should add that I wouldn't actually be paying personally for either (Dillon has very generous grandparents), so it's more the principle that I'm exploring. What would you do?
Friday, May 2, 2008
To Schwin Or Not To Schwin
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
8:51 AM