
Three years ago, on this very day, I gave very painful birth to a beautiful little girl, Charlee Marie.
Charlee is a sweet and sensitive little girl who will always be the first one to cheer you up when you're sad. She's full of personality and has a sense of humor far beyond her years.
Up until the last month she has called Dillon, Danny and I'm sad to see it change. Just another sign that she's growing up. She still says hun for here, ee for where, along with a few others.
Charlee has always loved babies. She often has one tucked under her arm and I don't see this tradition changing anytime soon.
She is the biggest cuddler out of the three and she loves having her arms and back scratched.
She is also the only picky eater we have. She would live off of sugar if we'd let her.
I wish there was some safe way to slow down the growing process because it really is breaking my heart to see my baby ageing before my eyes.


We love you Charlee!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
It's Official
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
4:19 PM