Three days living in nature is a good way to get your fill, for a while anyway.
The kids were peeing all over the place and looking nastier than I've ever seen them. We ate tons of junk and had a lot of fun. I'd say we're ready to put the camping stuff away for the season.
The kids put on a show.
They made paint out of berries.
They caught some frogs.
Charlee got very used to "going" whenever and wherever she wanted. We're still working on getting her past that.
The boys building some kind of fort.
I had to post a picture of this perfect fire. There is something about having a fire going that gives you this great sense of survival. Travis does a great job of building the fire. He can get a perfect fire going in no time (without using lighter fluid like I do).
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Last Camp Out for the Summer
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
9:42 PM