We were sad to see that Bruce the Spruce had retired to Flordia this year, but we still enjoyed the Toy Soldier's preformance at Tower City. We also enjoyed the elabrite display of gingerbread houses/mansions, and a quick stop in the Dollar Store for the kids to get each others Christmas gifts, and a pose in front of the nativity outside.
I had to put this picture in because two weeks from now Travis will no longer be working in this beautiful building that shadows over all the rest in Cleveland. I always got a sense of peace when I drive around town and can see the sky scraper peaking off in the distance, knowing my husband is there and feeling close to him. I know this is for the better and great things await us, but I suppose I'll never quite look at this building the same. Goodbye Key Tower.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Christmas at Tower City
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
7:24 PM