Monday, November 1, 2010

Charlee's Growing

I know I say this every time, but how does it happen so fast? How is my little baby girl already turning four years old? This is it for me. She's the last one. Once she's all grown I'm left with no babies! I'm going to have to figure out a way to entertain myself I guess.

Charlee wanted a puppy party and I lucked out with the weather which means I didn't have to bring the mess into my house, the neighborhood park served us well. After making 20 bod ear headbands and 20 dog collars I was ready to get it done and over with. The kids all had a great time and Charlee got to welcome in her 5th year of life with a bark.

Charlee, you bring so much joy and laughter to our home. You amaze me everyday with your imagination for storytelling (both good and bad) and your ability to follow me around ALL DAY LONG asking for things to eat with sugar in them. You are very bright and extremely sensitive to the needs of others.

Some of your favorite things...

candy (or anything with sugar)
your new bike
stuffed animals
dolls
legos
orange chicken
being in charge
singing church songs
playing tickle torture
any games with your family

We love you Charlee! Happy Birthday!

















I love my bike! Thanks Grammy and Poppy!