Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Little Penguin

Dillon was NOT happy on this day. They were asked to wear black pants and white shirts so I had him wear black pants and a white shirt. The problem was that the only black pants I had were corduroy pants or "church" pants as Dillon says. And the only white shirt I had was a polo shirt. Dillon doesn't like any shirts that have buttons on them. Check SpellingSo the morning started off really not well. He was convinced that all the other kids at his school would be laughing at him. I finally convinced my poor sobbing little 1st grader to catch the bus by promising him that I would bring him something to change into after the assembly. In retrospect it really wasn't worth it. Especially when I see the girl in the red dress standing next to him. He was miserable and barely even sang a word. Poor little penguin Dillon. :(