Dillon recently got into this whole spitting thing. We call them raspberries, you know when they stick there tongue out and spit all over everything. Anyhow, this was going on for a couple of days and nothing we did seemed to get him to stop until Travis came up with this...
We told him that every time he did a raspberry he would get a drop of tabasco sauce on his tongue. After the first couple drops the raspberries stopped, what a breakthrough. The problem with this, however, is that now I find myself using the threat of tabasco for everything. If you hurt one of your sisters, tabasco, if you use potty talk, tabasco, if you look at me the wrong way, tabasco. I think I am a little out of control and probably just need to throw away the Tabasco.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Child Abuse?
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
11:30 AM