I know I missed the transformation Tuesday. I don't have a computer during the day and Travis is in finals mode, this means he is attached to the computer into the night at most times. I somehow managed to get it tonight based on the meltdown of his brain, every cloud has a silver lining.
Anyhow, I haven't been up to much transforming other than getting all the Christmas stuff out, so that's what your going to see . . .Travis got this Nativity Scene for me for my birthday the year we got married . . .
Travis's grandma gave us this village We set it up on top of our TV armoire, the kids love it.
The little red trees on the left side of the mantle are some Travis and I made When Molly was a baby. Once the children roll in the time consuming crafts are out.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Transformation Wednesday?
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
6:30 PM