Thursday, July 1, 2010

Molly's Baptism 4/2/10






Welcome to the Baptism of


Molly Ann Yonker

&

Kimball Matthew Call


Prelude: Sarah Schuller

Conducting: Tom Foutz


Opening Song:

“Teach Me to Walk in the Light” #304


Opening Prayer: Grandma Terri Bills


Talk on Baptism:

Grandpa Richard Call


Musical Number:

“Consider the Lilies”

Grandpa Danny Bills

Accompanied by Lisa Call


Baptism of Molly by Travis Yonker


Baptism of Kimball by Matthew Call


Talk on The Holy Ghost:

Grandma Michele Welch


Musical Number:

“I Know That My Savior Loves Me”

The Primary Children

Accompanied by Michele Welch


Confirmation of Molly

by Travis Yonker


Confirmation of Kimball

by Grandpa Tim Welch


Welcome to Primary

Welcome to the Ward


Closing Song:

“Come, Follow Me” #116


Closing Prayer: Grandma Sue Ann Call

















I'll never forget how happy Molly was the night she was baptized, or how proud I was of my little girl who was growing up right before my eyes.