Sunday, November 23, 2008

All Sworn In

I know this is a little late, but I have just been THAT busy. So Travis got sworn in in Columbus on Monday, Nov. 17th. The whole family made the drive, here are the highlights...


The blurred person grabbing the certificate is Travis, the picture isn't bad considering just how far away we were sitting.


We made it through the whole ceremony, even with a trip to the bathroom to change a poopy diaper and try to dig a wad of paper out of Charlee's nose that she somehow got stuck up there. Thank goodness for freshly downloaded, never before seen, Scooby Doo episodes on the IPods for the other two.


The city of Columbus.


The building Travis took the dreaded bar exam in.


The Santa Maria, a ship Travis took the kids to see in down town Columbus.
Dillon was especially drawn to the cannons.



Well I guess that's a wrap. We're so proud of you Travis!