Sunday, November 2, 2008

Candy Time '08


All dressed up and ready to go. The Queen of Hearts, the Soldier, and the Pumpkin Fairy had a great time trick or treating with friends around the neighborhood. The only problem now is what to do with five pounds of candy. It's sad that they don't even appreciate the good stuff... snickers, butterfingers, twix, etc... All they want is the nasty hard stuff. The problem with this is that I'm the one who will end up eating all the good stuff if we don't find a new home for it soon. On a side note, thank you Grandma for the cool eyes and stuff to stick on the pumpkins. All the fun minus the sticky mess, my kind of Jack-o-lantern.

Note the hand grenade hanging from Dillon's belt. He wanted a gun to go with his costume and this was my compromise. Do you know how hard it is to find a toy grenade, even those I found on EBay were going for over $20.00. After a long search with no luck I just happened upon one in Rite Aid of all places.



Molly's Fall Party.

Dillon's Fall Party.

Trick or Treating in the John Carroll dorms with the Lamborn's. Lots of fun, especially when we went to the scary dorm basement and the kids totally freaked out (at least Jen and I thought that part was fun).