This is the first time any of my children have gotten professional haircuts....
it was about time.
I bribed Charlee to stay still with a blow pop, the child will do anything for sugar, but it kept getting hair on it which she would just suck off and say ewe.
In the end, she got a super cute cut and I think it looks great.
I have cut Molly's hair many times, but she has been wanting it short for so long and I wasn't about to make that cut. I love her long hair but I definitely DO NOT like brushing it every morning in the dry winter air, so I gave in.
I was a little sad for the first few hours but I quickly got used to it and now I just love it. It is so fitting for her sweet and sassy personality.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
The Girls Got Cut
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
5:47 PM