I had intentions of doing a lot more food prep yesterday than I actually did. Instead I spent a couple of hours making these with the kids, it was definitely more fun than food prep.
What we are thankful for this Thanksgiving morning . . .
Molly - I am thankful for my family and my grandmas and grandpas and ggs. I'm thankful for Jesus and Heavenly Father. I am thankful for my cousins and my friends. I am thankful for my teacher at school and I am thankful for church. I am thankful for Thanksgiving.
Dillon - I'm going to do Heavenly Father and Jesus first a'since they're higher than us and stronger than us and a'since they have powers. I'm thankful for my family and my toys and the TV. I'm thankful for my baby sister. I'm thankful for everybody in this whole world. I'm thankful for chupracabras.
Charlee - Babies. Puppies. Cookies. Gummy. Numnum. Daddy. Mommy. Molly. Dillon.
Travis - I am thankful for a wife and children that welcome me home each day and who are always there to provide support when times are hard. I am thankful for my faith and the guidance I receive from our Heavenly Father. I am thankful to live in this country and have the rights and freedoms that so many others do not have. I am thankful for my career and the challenges I encounter everyday at my job. I am also thankful that we made it through this year intact, finishing school, passing the bar, and remaining employed.
Me - I to am thankful this day for so much. My family, both immediate and extended (three amazing children and an incredible husband that I would be lost without). My health, both physical and mental. My happiness, I am especially thankful for this. The privilege I have to stay home with my children even on those days I am sure I might loose my mind. A home I love in a city I am loving more and more. I am thankful for the gospel in my life. A gospel I know to be true and one that defines my life and has made it all that it is and helped me to know all that it can be. I am so thankful on this day and will try to be thankful everyday.
Happy Thanksgiving
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Giving Thanks '08
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
4:41 AM