My family (all except my brother-in-law Xavier who couldn't be there) Lots of good times with a bit of dysfunction, it's the perfect combination.
We always have a good time at Grammy and Poppy's house. They live on about five acres and it always feels like I'm staying at some type of resort. It's a good thing they waited until after I moved out to move into this place or I might still be living at home.
Zilker Park is one of the best spots in Austin if you ask me. Whether we are swimming, feeding the birds, boating, or riding the Zilker Zephyr train we always enjoy this park.
It wouldn't be a trip without lots of fun with the cousins...
The beginnings of a fort the kids were building with some of the rocks they found on the property.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
TX : #2
Posted by
Yonker Family
at
1:22 PM