Friday, June 27, 2008

One Down, A Bunch To Go


I know this isn't the best picture, but the point is that Molly finally lost her first tooth. This little tooth was also the first tooth she ever got when she was three months old and was the only tooth she had until she was six months old. It finally loosened up about four or five days ago by the adult tooth that was growing up underneath it. For the last two days all she has done is complain about that tooth and how she can't eat anything and how much it hurts and how she doesn't want anything to touch it. This morning I finally got so sick of hearing about it I asked her if I could see if it had gotten any looser over the night and after much hesitation she finally let me touch the tooth. Quick as a flash I yanked it right out and she had no idea what had happened, until she did and then she was overjoyed. That was that.