Saturday, June 28, 2008

Worms and Centipedes and Stuff

I just sent the kids in to the bathroom to wash the whip cream off their bodies. They have whip cream on their bodies because they thought maybe it was similar to sunscreen (or sunscream as Dillon would call it) and maybe it would be appropriate to rub it on their arms, legs, faces, and feet.
Anyhow when they went into the bathroom they noticed someone had used the toilet and not flushed which frequently happens with the children in this household, but that is a story in its own. They started talking about how a robber must have used the bathroom and not flushed the toilet because they were sure that it wasn't one of them. Then Dillon asked me what a robbers peeps looks like. I told him that it would probably look just like his peeps. He told me that he was sure that it would have bugs in it like worms and centipedes and stuff. I really do wonder what must go through that little guys head, because I got to tell you the visual that was going through my head at that time was not so pretty.